Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bloggers Needed!

I've moved to Seattle!  

The Seattle Space Needle on a glass of beer


This is great news for me, but bad news for blog readers.  While I still intend to homebrew, entering blog posts for BrewUtah seems a little counter-productive now.
Therefore, this is your chance to keep the fire burnin' (or the beer brewin', as it may be.)  Yes, you too can be an illustrious beer brewing blogger!  Anyone interested can throw in a comment, or send me an email, and I'll appoint you as an author.  Anyone can be an author, and in fact I can add in multiple authors! This is your chance to join the highly regarded list of authors, and strut your stuff.  If you're at all interested in sharing your home brew knowledge, or just blogging about your latest brewing experience, let me know!

1 comment: